ulua

ulua
20lb ulua caught out on the east side

Friday, April 15, 2011

Hatch Customs Hawaii

Today i visited my friend Mike Hatcher of HatchCustomSpearguns. He was kind enough to let  me sit in and watch some of the steps in making a speargun. Mike is currently working on a new gun for me, it's going to  have a white track, white handle, and white line.

Mike was also working on other guns for his other customers. If any of you are waiting on a gun from Mike, then perhaps one of these guns are yours!

I was surprised when i saw the amount of labor and intensive care that Mike has to put into his product in order for it to come out as beautifully as they do. Also watching Mike work on my gun made me want to take it out diving more and more.  If any of you are thinking about buying a speargun, i strongly recommend a Hatch. This is my second gun from Mike, the guns are dead accurate and are built with professional craftsmanship. Not only that but every gun comes with a lifetime warranty. Big Mahalo to Mike for all of the work and generosity. Its scheduled to be finished by this tuesday, but i can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment